cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I dont want to generate the XML for one node based upon on one source field value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am sending one IDOC from ECC to file system. Here, I need to put logic like in graphical mapping if A= 003 then dont generate the xml for the particular node at target side. Please let me know how is it possible. I tried to suppress the field but not seeing any result. Any other ways?

Regards,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor

Venu,

Try this, Right click on "A= 003" (source field) and change the context to one level up.

To help you better, please post more information/screenshots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for the response.. Below is my mapping. This is Article outbound idoc which relates to retail field. If C_Info_04 =003 then the xml should not be generate other wise it should be generate. Please let me know how to achieve this and need to use any other functions.

By using the below mapping, I am getting the node XML at target side but it should not.

Thanks,

Venu

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

Try this for target node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I have to include one more thing in this logic which is " if active is 1, then only I  have to create target node at target side and if active is 0 then i  do not have to create the node at target side.

Also, for AENKZ field is there under all most all times under my sap article idoc and I need to block the node xml for only one AENKZ field under particular IDOC segement only. So I think I need to mention the segment here as in my above mappping logic which I mentioned previously.

Thanks,

Venu

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Try,

why don;t try with not equals to logic.

Answers (0)