cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with reversal postings

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

One of the employee was terminated. Before termination Actual payroll was run and posting also done.

Due to some reasons,  reversed the  payment on 10/19/15 that had been posted to GL. After the reversal, the

System won't allow us reverse posting.

We are getting the below errors.

Account with the following search key was not found: 9000HRF3100

Internal error when defining the account for search key 9000HRF3100

Required field GL_ACCOUNT was not transferred in parameter ACCOUNTGL

Please advice us to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

I never done reverse posting but as per my knowledge reverse posting can be done by both HR/FICO.

Because to do reverse posting FICO consultant must open posting period then only posting can be reversed. For you I've googled some information if it's useful just go through it...!

Reversing Posting Documents

Use

If you have successfully posted posting documents and realize that the posted data is incorrect, you can reverse all documents for the posting run in question.

Prerequisites

• You have successfully posted the posting documents for a posting run. The posting run has one of the following statuses:

• Documents transferred
    • Documents posted

• It is initially not possible to reverse posting documents if payroll results were processed for which retroactive accounting runs took place and the results of these runs have already been processed in a live posting run. In this case, you must firstly reverse or delete the posting documents from the posting runs with retroactive accounting, and finally reverse the posting documents from the incorrect posting run.

• Accounting has approved the reversal.
  • The system should not have used any line items from the documents created in Accounting for clearing.

• It must be possible to post the reversal documents (for example, the relevant CO account assignments should not yet be closed).

See also below links it will help you some part...!

Reversing Posting Documents - Payroll China (PY-CN) - SAP Library

one stop shop for SAP HCM/SuccessFactors consulting/training:): Reverse Posting of payroll results-H...

All the best with regards

Mohan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in finance site might be some amount has be used from that posted amount,so when you are trying do reverse posting it's giving as error.

Please check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

If your query is answered then close the thread with correct answer marking.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this may help you, please refer below threads.

Account with the following search key was not f... | SCN

Thanks,

Nirali P