cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted sales order items visible in BW sales report on 0SD_C03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing an issue with deleted sales order items showing in the BW sales report:

The data from 2LIS_11_VAITM is loading directly to i) DSO - 0SD_O01 and to ii) Infocube - 0SD_C03 cube.

In the ECC system for a sample sales order A, there are only two items eg: 30 and 40

My observations are that:

1. When I loaded the Sales order item master data 0S_ORD_ITM, it contained correct values for sale order items 30 and 40 for a sample sales order A.
  2. Then when I loaded data for 0SD_O01 from PSA - since the deleted items have been previously loaded to BW, it loaded sales order item 10 and 20, these items have been deleted in SAP from sales order A.
  3. When I checked the change log of the DSO, I can see there are such orders for which line items have been deleted in SAP instead of being cancelled.
  4. There is a field 'item deleted' in Orders DSO which captures the indicator 'R' implying deleted records mapped to 0STORNO but no such mapping is present from datasource to cube.

Could you please let me know how these orders can be identified or eliminated while reporting in Sales cube 0SD_C03 ?

What could be the impact of selective deletion on DSO based on Item deleted field = 'R'? Would this help?

or if I add '0ITEM_DEL' field to 0SD_C03 and map 0STORNO to capture the sales item with status 'R' and restirct this on the sales query?

I have gone through posts but they are mostly data load from DSO and cube.hence I am posting this question.

Thanks. Appreciate all the help I can get.

Regards,

Aboli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Aboli,

Prerequisite for a correct delta mechanism is the mapping of DataSource field ROCANCEL to InfoObject 0RECORDMODE. Please refer also to SAP Note 440679 - Processing of deleted transaction data in the ODS.

Best regards,

Sander

Answers (0)