Error: Output table '3_101' has no column 'W1SPCODENUM' in the signature of the main function
I have created PRODUCT master attribute Special Code. It is configured as a key / required along with PRDID i.e. the combination of PRDID + Special Code denotes my marketing product as I have the following situation:
PRDID | Special Code
100001 | SC1
100001 | SC2
....so a distinct product in my master data is a combination of PRDID & Special Code.
- Copy SAP 2 , create a new planning area WTECH
- Add new attribute WSPCODE to WPRODUCT master data, also add it to those simple master data types which have PRDID
- Sequentially activate attributes and time profile
- Add WSPCODE manually to the planning area attributes
- Activate the planning area
- Add the forecasting parameters and add the Supply planning operator: SCM to the planning area WTECH
- Manually add the WSPCODE to those planning levels which have PRDID in them
- Re-activate the planning area : <Error encountered>
Error: E - Exception raised from InternalError: dberror(PreparedStatement.execute): 2048 - column store error: fail to create scenario:  Inconsistent calculation model;CalculationNode (3_101) -> operation (CustomLOp):Output table '3_101' has no column 'WSPCODENUM' in the signature of the main function,Details (Errors):
- CalculationNode (3_101) -> operation (CustomLOp): Output table '3_101' has no column 'WSPCODENUM' in the signature of the main function
As I understand this error means that the forecasting / supply algorithms do not recognize WSPCODE as its a custom attribute.
Request your advice on how to resolve this error. Can I create a composite key for PRODUCT master data (PRDID + Special Code) in the first place? If not, then how do I address my issue where the client product master data has combination key with PRDID referring to marketing part num and Special Code to the different dies. the demand data is to be generated at marketing part num + Special code.
Yes, CRATIO should be at PERPRODLOCCUST level only. Also, supply planning will calculate all other upstream key figures at their standard planning levels. Once you have demand data at PEPRODCUST level, other key figures like dependent customer demand, net demand etc will be calculated by the algorithm at their defined planning levels.
Another way i could think of is to concatenate PRDID and WSPCODE to generate unique PRDID. Not sure if this would be a feasible option for you since it requires changing master data.