Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI - Cannot add KF tables to IBP datastore

former_member288194
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In HCI, I am trying to add the Key Figure target table (from "Timeseries folder") and source table (from "Calculation Scenario Folder") to my IBP datastore.

In both cases, I have the following error message :

Cannot retrieve metadata - GetMetadata remote error: Could not find tables for ...

Additional information :

- Test connection for this IBP datastore is successful

- I can add Master Data tables to this IBP datastore and use them to load data

- The related Planning Area is activated

- In this Planning Area, I have already loaded data into some KFs using IBP web UI

Any ideas what might be the cause of the problem?

Thanks,

Pierre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if you can add source table from Calculation Scenario.

Have you tried it with other dataflows??

Because staging table can holds data on for time being. So if you add source as staging table it will never have the data until and unless all your records in IBP are rejected due to wrong file name.

Thanks,

Purav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pierre,

Did I get right, you are trying to send data from KF staging table to calc secanrio? If so, may I know the reason of doing so?

actually both hold KF data only. while loading the KF data from any system to IBP, KF staging table is used as target. When you want to download / send the data from IBP to any other system like ECC, the calc scenario table needs to be selected as source.

regards

rinju

former_member288194
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Purav and Rinju,

Presently, I am simply trying to add these KF tables to my IBP datastore (by clicking "import object"). The error message appears when I click on "Import".

The question of using the tables as source or target and what kind of dataflow I want to build will come latter.

Thanks and regard,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the name of the planning area?

regards

rinju

former_member288194
Participant
0 Kudos

The name of the Planning Area is DATAINT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you try to create a new data store and try to import object?

under planning area DATAINT, what you see? Is it the same table what you initially mentioned in your post?

Maybe you can attach the screen shot with the post.

best regards

rinju

former_member288194
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rinju,

I have tried to create a new datastore for the IBP system.

Under Planning Area DATAINT, I see exactly the same tables as before, with the same name I initially mentioned in my post. The error message hasn't changed.

Here is a screenshot of the 3 KF tables I cannot import :

Thanks and regards,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

i do not see anything wrong in this screen shot. As far as I know it should have allowed you to import the object. In my opinion, it needs to be further checked from backend. So I suggest to raise an incident.

regards

rinju

Answers (0)