cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification in C4C Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

My scenario is to create a custom report for sales data. I have created the data source in my solution and have also created the key figures for the reports.

report1 attached below shows the view after creating the report. I want to display it as it shows in report2 that is also attached below. Please provide your suggestions on to what I am missing.

Thanks,

Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I have created the reports as expected. Thank you for your time. Yet one more clarification would really help me. Are there any data type for elements specific while creating custom data sources?

Thanks,

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I was looking at the things you had suggested and now my report does not show any data which I have in my BO which is got through web service. It displays only # in my key figures.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks,

Srinivasan

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your report ( report1 ) ,add only Month & Sales in Rows.

Or

If your Q is related to Repeating Texts then follow as below:

Thanks,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your time VaraPrasad. I have added only Month and Sales in the Rows and got report1 as the outcome of the view.

Regards,

Srinivasan

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your Sales Value in each month is in different currencies. If yes, just convert everything into Target currency to see as expecting.

Thanks,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have actually kept the data type for sales as LANGUAGEINDEPENDENT_MEDIUM_TEXT. Should I change my data type to Amount ?

Thanks,

Srinivasan

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Numeric type will be cumulated but not character type. If you want to do numerical operations on Sales value then you have to change the type.

Thanks,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Thanks for your reply will look up to it and get back to you if I am struck anywhere.

Regards,

Srinivasan