Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-defined comments in service tickets

sumaira_gopalani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have recently received a requirement to show pre - defined  comments ,via drop drown, in service ticket.We are currently using service tickets as our service transaction(bus2000116). I was wondering is there any way to accommodate the  requirement using Text  management  or we have to use BSP application for that ?

Can we even fulfill our requirement using interaction record?

Regards

Sumaira Gopalani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumaira

I think what you're looking for is defined in this thread.

Let me know if this is not what you're looking for.

Regards

Arden

sumaira_gopalani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Arden ,

Thanks for reply , I did try that blog (just for fun)  and it was working fine on GUI but not on web-ui .Do you have any idea why is it not working on web-ui :/?

Moreover, the requirement is to choose from the mention comments and it will appear somewhere in transaction.

Regards,

Sumaira Gopalani

corrine_guan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Sumaira,

I'm not clear of your requirement now.

Drop down, text management, interaction record, these are totally different objects. But you are considering them as your supposed resolutions for the 'pre-defined comments'.

What do you mean 'pre-defined comments'? How will you use it ? Would you please give a detailed example?

Best Regards, Corrine

sumaira_gopalani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello  Corrine,

Thanks for reply, By means of "pre-defined" comments  ,I meant that there will be a customized table  in which we can store some comments and these comments will appear in transaction. User can select the relevant comment, while changing the status of transaction, which will be store somewhere (say in a different text type  or in  another table)