cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performing MIRO Multiple PO's displaying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a scenario where our vendor's sending invoices with same no. While performing MIRO where we enter Reference no then list of Po's displaying with multiple Vendors with same Reference No. For example

1. PO No: 123456

Vendor No:abc

Bill No:a123

for this MIGO & MIRO also done.

2. PO No: 123457

Vendor No:bbc

Bill No:a123 when I am performing MIRO for this vendor then system also displaying completed (abc vendor) invoice details.

Client requirement is not to display PO's whose MIRO are completed.

Regards,

Jafar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183690
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jafar,

1.First of all vendor should not send same invoice number for multiple times with in the same financial  year .

2.until we put the PO in MIRO t code how system will identify for this PO is completed .

3. we have to check manually as per my concern .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hidyath,

I agree that within the fiscal year vendor cannot send same invoice no. But in my case different vendor's sending same invoice no and they are more than 10. That's my issue.

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is certainly possible that many vendors can issue invoices having the same number. You will certainly not be able to force your vendor to use a different number range because another vendor has already send you an invoice with that number.

But it is not clear what your system does in that case.

What are your steps in detail when entering a vendor invoice?

Where do you enter what? either post technical field names or use screenshots

It is totally unclear why items from other vendors come up when you enter an invoice.

c_md_jafar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Jurgen,

Please have a look in the screen shot. While performing MIRO I am selecting Delivery Note. While entering Delivery note system showing no of entries. But Vendor 100000 MIRO already done. My requirement is if MIRO is completed for this PO then system not has display those entries.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at your invoice paper, identify the vendor, then double click the right vendor in the selection.

This is nothing else than a search help, SAP only searched the table for all documents with the entered delivery number, if there are many, then the user has to make the decision.

SAP does not perform any document checks at that time, this would slow down the performance, I think it is not demanded to much for an accounts payable user to select the right vendor our of two or three

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the reference number you are talking ? Is it XBLNR ?

In MIRO, this field is a text field which you need to enter manually. By entering any text in this field, you wont able to get any PO number.

Else please confirm if you are talking about delivery note.

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check who is invoicing party in both the cases in your PO in partner functions ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Partner function are not created. Vendor itself invoicing party.

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The functionality described by you seems to be a customized one. If so, with the enhancement you can limit the selection list by PO header status (Invoiced) in the MIRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you provide the enhancement details.

Regards,

Jafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to Use BADI INVOICE_UPDATE, if your requirement can be fulfilled.

Regards

Ajay Goel