cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last sale/purchase price notification while creating Sales / Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it this possible to have last sales price as reference while creating sales quote/sales order? (same way in purchase scenario)

We have standards customer / Supplier price list, but still some times we modify that to finalize the order (at negotiation level)

Then it becomes difficult to remember last sold price when there is reorder scenario (instead of drawing reports-notification is best way out)

Please let me know if we can do this somehow.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Samraj
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

You can achieve this through the Price History Button at Sales Order and Sale Quote Level.

This Tab will tell you the last sold value and also the history of the sold details.

Hope this satisfies your requirement.

Regards,

Samraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

It would have been better if available in purchase scenario also...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Kambare,

Price comparison is not available in CRM side(sales order/quote) and this is limited to SRM (purchase order) only.

If you want to do this, you will have to contact a partner to build an Add-on for you with this request.

Regards

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

No problem, we will deploy it for Purchase scenario.

Can you let me know which add-on will help me to do so

OR if you have any document to deploy this add on would be a great help.

Thanks Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal,

Just to clarify Price comparison is defaulted by system for purchase order and you don't have to deploy the same.

With respect to sales order, your partner will build this add-on for your if you give him your requirement which is price comparison(in this case)

Unfortunately I am not aware of any readily available add-on for this.

Regards

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

All Experts...

please share your views, if it is possible then it will help us a lot.