I am following SAP Best Practice document D58_ERP606_BPD_EN_AU wherein the Equipment exchange process is mentioned. and do the process as mentioned in the document.
As mentioned in the Best Practice document -
I created Notification and then Maintenance Order type PM01 and take Item category as N in the component tab and then below Process.
- System generate PR on saving the maintenance Order
- Release PR by ME54N
- Create PO reference to PR ME21N
- Approve PO by ME29N Account assignment category in the PO is F(Order)
- MIGO GR Purchase Order Mvmt type 101
1. I am unable to see the stock after doing the GR wrt PO and I think because of this unable to install equipment by IE4N Movement type (201) i am not able to do so.
In Best Practise It is mentioned that Install the equipment by IE02 but by this we dont have track of Equipment.
2. I believe this equipment exchange or replacement is common process sometime involve Warranty of equipment.Any Idea invloving Vendor warranty.