Thanks,

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Discuss with your ABAP 'er to fetch KOMV-KKURS ( Exchange Rate at Invoice Date) from Invoice and multiply with the Grand Total Amount for Assessable value.

Regards,

SRK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunny,

Why does client want assessable value in delivery note? what is the business process?

And should the value shown in delivery note then be the same as that in the invoice printout?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

For this you have to write a logic i.e.

Take the invoice number as test data (say 9000000000) and pass this to VBRK-VBELN and pick VBRK-KNUMV. Now pass this KNUMV to KONV-KNUMV and total up the value of KONV-KWERT against KONV-KPOSN and multiply the total of KONV-KWERT with KONV-KKURS (Exchange Rate) where KONV-KSCHL = "PR00" (Here take KONV-KPOSN  = "10".

Through this you can surely get Assesable Value.

Regards

Abhishek

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Why do you consider PR00 or price condition type, when OP wants to take grand total into consideration?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Well, If I see in my system, in KONV table, against all pricing condition type only system is updating Exchange Rate, hence I am considering for first line item (KONV-KPOSN) to get the exchange rate and multiply it with the grand total to get Assesable Value.

Please correct me If I am wrong.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek for your valuable reply, Pls let me know from which table i should take the exchange rate i.e from TCURR or KONV to get Assessable value.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Take it from KONV-KKURS table only. Pricing always update in KONV table.

Regards

Abhishek