Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query Result display for percentage

former_member344586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created aging report as below . I also need to display each column/key figure result as the percentage of the last column(key figure).

I still need to display the totals as well for each column.

I need to display the percentage , for eg. for "180 days" column , it should show in result row as How much Percentage is this with regards to "Amount in Transac curr" column

could you please suggest if this is possible through some property.

could you please also suggest if I can change the "Overall Result" to "Sum" , in the last result row.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I need to display the percentage , for eg. for "180 days" column , it should show in result row as How much Percentage is this with regards to "Amount in Transac curr" column

Create a new formula(ex: 180days%) --> 180days / amount in trasc curr *100

you can repeat the same formula for other days percentage.

could you please also suggest if I can change the "Overall Result" to "Sum" , in the last result row.

overall result is already in summarizing values for all rows and keyfigure (expect for "amount in trasc cuu" & test).. for these two key figure, you can goto properties and choose the calculate result as : summation.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183519
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raju,

please refer below link:

use % function as mentioned.

Regards,

Hitesh

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Try the solution as suggested by Jyothi.

Also you can use percentage functions while creating formula to see the % . You can change overall result to summation, by changing the property of 'calculate result as' to 'Sum' in calculations tab.

Regards,

Vengal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you move this question to "SAP Business Explorer (SAP BEx)" forum, may be you will get some suggestions.

You can try Exception aggregation property. But that would affect whole column's value. But sounds like you want to have percentage calculation only on result row!