cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service notification is not getting closed automatically when set "Do not Execute" for Service Order?

former_member213450
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to close the Service notification automatically when we set the "Do not execute" for a service order. through IW32 when we set the status "ORDER->Functions->Complete->Do not execute", the service order is getting closed but the Service notification linked to this is not getting closed automatically. is it a standard functionality? if it is a standard is there any Exits/BADI s available to achieve this requirement?

Thank you

Regards,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ram,

It is a standard behavior. If you want automation, then you need to use user-exit IWO10009 where you will provide logic based on systatus of Order: These are the steps of the program logic to be coded there.

• Get current Order status through fm 'STATUS READ'.
  • If the status I0015 (Indicates Do not Execute), then
  • Complete the related Notification using the fm 'BAPM_ALM_NOTIF_CLOSE' or 'STATUS_CHNAGE_INTERN'.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

former_member213450
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Jogeswara Rao Garu,

Let me try this and get back you.

Regards,

Ramesh

former_member213450
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jogeswara Rao Garu,

I have written the logic in the exit that you have mentioned and it is working fine. Once again thank you for your quick help.

Regards,

Ramesh

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's very good ram,

May I ask you to close the thread by awarding Correct answer to suitable post?

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

You may have problems trying to close the notification via BAPI when it is already open.

You can use user-exit IWO10026 (User check on setting status 'Do not perform') to check if the status is valid.

PeteA

former_member213450
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Pete and Vivek for your inputs. I will look into these things.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check BAPI_SERVNOT_CLOSE

Regards

Vivek