cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9.1 Automatic issue for production series.

0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

In SBO 9.1 after adding receipt from production, if we had backflush issue type in Production Order SAP is adding separate document - issue for production. In erlier versions there was only one document - receipt from production (with components issue and product receipt).

Automatic issue for production is added with user default series for this type of document.

The question is can we somehow set series to something else then default? In this approach if we want to change it, then before adding receipt from production, we have to go to document series in Administration and set series we want as default.

Regards,

Daniel Kołodziej

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can set different series under Document numbering-->Good issue. Here create new series and set it as default.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response Nagarajan,

The issue is that I already have list of series defined on Document numbering-->Good issue, but while adding receipt from production, automatic issue for production is created (in background), and I don't have a choice to choose the series I want - It is added with default series.

The problem is that I add those Receipts from Production by Web Service from production system. The series for issue and receipt should depend on Profitcode on the document, and there is no option to set Issue from Production series (For example in document xml) when I add Product Receipt.

Daniel

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think we have control on automatic posting for issue for production. What if you use manual issue?

0 Kudos

Yes, manual issue would do the thing, but it complicates the whole process, which is working for a couple of years now. As I wrote before SAP is integrated with warehouse/production system.