cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart approval confirmation message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I am creating a Shopping cart on standards SRM 7.3 and sending for approval. Once the approver approves it, the confirmation message comes at the bottom after the many warning messages.I am forced to scroll to see the confirmation message. Anyway we can bring it at the top so that I do not have to scroll the bar? I debugged the program and couldn't find where exactly the messages are coming. Any help is appreciated.

Please see the last message and right side scroll bar the attached image

WR,

Brijesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Brijesh,

check if an enhancement in GET_ALL_MESSAGES method from /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_MAP_MSG_HDLR class could be a solution.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks a lot for the info. I enhanced the method GET_ALL_MESSAGES. The internal table rt_messages is holding the messages. There is a field msgty_sorter in the internal table which has values error = 1, warning = 2, info = 3 and success = 4 . These values are declared in the attribute tab. So I tried to sort the internal table based on the field msgty_sorter decending order. Now I am getting the success message on top in the internal table. But its not reflecting in the portal screen. Please help.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i do not think message type sorter is the correct field to sort messages from internal table: try with the message index MSG_INDEX.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

Thanks again. But please note that I am able to bring the messages in expected order in the internal table. However when it is displayed in the portal it is again back to the old order. Means, the order is getting changed somewhere else after this method gets executed.

WR,

Brijesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

Please also note, from the internal table success message is passing first to the method 'Report_t100_message'(  line 89 in the method /SAPSRM/IF _CH_WD_MAP_MSG_HDLR ~MAP_MESSAGES), then the warning messages are passing to the method 'Report_message'(line 177 of above method)  through the loop. But still success message is displayed last in the portal.

WR,

Brijesh

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Brijesh Kokkarippan wrote:

(...) Means, the order is getting changed somewhere else after this method gets executed. (...)

That's why i am talking about MSG_INDEX...

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

got it Laurent, thanks a Quintal!!

Answers (0)