Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting invoices in VF06 / VF04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following problem. I need to sort invoices by PO-number of the customer in VF06 (by background job).

I used the customer function: EXIT_SAPLV60P_008 to sort the index structure VKDFIF. It work ok but only in transaktion VF04 (Program SDBILLDL).

VF06 (Program RV60SBAT) calls the program SDBILLDL but is not going by the customer function Exit_saplv60p_008. So I can't sort the index table by VF06. Do anybody has an Idee how I could influence the index table by working with transaktion VF06?

Many thanks

Pit   

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

The exit is not called as the selection screen checkbox P_ANZEI(In program SDBILLDL) is not pased as 'X' from VF06 while calling SDBILLDL when you schedule to run in background.

If you run VF06 in foreground you should see that the exit is triggered. In Foreground P_ANZEI does not have any impact in calling the exit.

So the solution might be to write the same code under enhancement spot  ES_SDBILLDL in SDBILLDL or may be simply use an implicit enhancement at the beginning for subroutine  vkdfs_data_display.

R

0 Kudos

Hi Roy,

Thanks for fast answer. in the meantime I solved the Problem by using an enhancemet in the program RV60SBAT (VF06) and put in the SORTKRI  in the index table vkdfs. It works!

But I will try you solution too.

Thanks a lot!

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Glad to know you found out an solution already.

In my post please ignore the implicit enhancment spot part as it will not work due to the same reason I explained. But the explicit enhancment ES_SDBILLDL is a good place where you can play around with  gt_fvkdfi as you do in the exit ( Internal table name changes to " c_vkdfif" inside the exit. )

R