Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WEB IDE Destination Issue - Wrong Password 3 times

thomas_bulling
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

I tried to create a new sample project from template and wanted to connect a OData service via "Service Catalog". Unfortunately i entered the password wrong 3 times. When I know choose the same system, I always get the following error message:

Unable to access the selected system. Check your credentials and try again. If the problem persists, check if the OData service is available and contact your backend system administrator.

I have no chance to enter a user. I already cleared the cache of my chrome. The backend system is available. I also reproduced the same behaviour with different system configurations by entering a wrong password 3 times.

I am using the following web IDE:https://rde-fiori.dispatcher.neo.ondemand.com/index.html

System is ER9_CLNT_001

Thanks for your help

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you type the password incorrect for more than 3 times, your user id will be locked in the gateway, check whether if you are able to login into gateway system through SAP GUI login, it might say your user id is locked, in such case please unlock the user & try again.

Thanks,

Rumeshbabu S