cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicating columns in Analytic View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting following warning message in calculation view while I can successfully activate and preview it. This warning message is raised for one of the analytic view it is using.

Warning message text is "Unmapped Parameters exist in data source(s): [<name of analytic view>]"

While looking into detail columns of analytic view from calculation view itself, I see it is duplicating the columns (same set of columns added again) from one of the attribute views used in analytic view’s logical join. Although, looking into semantics level of analytic view, I can see only original fields.

I tried removing, activating calculation view and adding it again in calculation view several times but couldn't remove these fields with red icon.

Does anyone has encountered this type of issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185165
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

This will happen when your bottom most views change. Where in you rename the existing columns and the name still remains in the topmost view.

I would suggest you to go to bottom most view then check all the columns there then activate it again.

Go to next layer of the views and then map the columns there and activate, likewise you go to the top most view and it should resolve.

The problem here is your analytical view has a columns, which is no more available in underlying views/tables.

Let me know if this would be of help later.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay