Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile screen is not scrolling when it is in landscape mode

SatyaKudumula
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am new to UI5 can you please help me the following,

I have developed the table with sap.ui.table.Table and rendering the data to table successfully. But when I testing this app in mobile (landscape mode) the screen is not scrolling. I searched for that in sap.ui.table.Table I didn't get any solution. Can you please help me ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saivellanki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Which container are you using to load the table? Are you using sap.m.Page? If so, did you set enableScrolling property to true? Also, check the navigation mode of table, is it set to Pagination (or) scrollBar? And also what value did you set for visibleRowCount?

Regards,

Sai Vellanki.

SatyaKudumula
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks for your advice now its working fine, But Table vertical scroll bar is appearing very small. Can you please tell me how to increase the size of the scroll bar  ? 

Thanks,

Satya.

saivellanki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

If you rendering it on mobile, then you can just scroll using touch. Why do you want to scroll using scroll bar (that seems to be hard)? Is there any specific reason behind this requirement? If it is valid, then we will look out for a option to increase scrollbar width.

Regards,

Sai Vellanki.

SatyaKudumula
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

In mobile device table is not scrolling while tap the screen but ObjectHeader control is scrolling, So I thought that by using scrollbar we can scroll the screen. Is it correct procedure ? Can you suggest me, is there any other way?

saivellanki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I am able to scroll the table using touch. I tested this sample in my phone: Plunker

Run the same sample I provided and check whether were you able to scroll table rows using touch?

Regards,

Sai Vellanki.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

karthikarjun
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

1. use this.setHeight("100%") in your view

Could you please try sap.m.Table ->

1. Because it is responsive

2. Based on device, it will automatically change its width/height.

Thanks,

Karthik A

SatyaKudumula
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your quick response.

I tried with height as 100% but its not working in mobile but it is working in desktop perfectly.

I can use sap.m.Table but my application is having so many columns so it's not working as I am excepted.