cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request transport issue for Transformation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have created one new data source as a Flat file data source & i want flat file data load to exiting data target. Flat file data source Mapping/transformation with Info source. & info source mapping with Data target.

I have test in development client it,s running okay & successfully data load to data target with any failure. i need to same structure transport to Production client but datasource & infopackage successfully transported and showing in Production client and same as well Transformation has been transported to Production client it's successfully but not showing in Production client and after transport to DTP, it's showing error, transformation does not exist in traget.

Please help how can do it's???

Regards,

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you need info source in your data flow?

in previous request have you collected transformations? if yes then logs what it saying about that?Previous transport request which are belongs to your data flow all are successfully transport or with warnings?

as of now recollect your transformations into new transport request and move to target system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Make sure that the objects(Targets & Infosources) are  transported properly to Prod. If yes capture the Transformation with Its DTP and transport it to Production.

More over did u try moving all these objects in the same TR?

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush

Try recollecting the objects in below mentioned sequence:

1. InfoObjects
  2. InfoProviders (Physical)
  3. InfoProviders (Logical)
  4. DataSources
  5. Transformations
  6. DTPs and InfoPaks.

Once collected you need to import the same with forced overwrite, this should fix your issue.

Thanks

Dhruv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

you can directly map data Source and target with one transformation , why did you create info source here? which is 3.x flow.

Flat file data source Mapping/transformation with Info source. & info source mapping with Data target.

your data flow looks like

Datasource --> <trasnformation> --> <Infosource>--> Target ?

can you send the screen shot of your data flow?