cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQVI Report Question

Former Member

Hi,

I'm trying to write a report using tcode SQVI. The report would include Customer, sales order, delivery and Invoice.

For which I'm using KAN1 -- VBAK -- VBAP -- LIPS -- VBRP -- VBRK. All the joins work well and I'm getting the desired result but how do I get results of sales order which haven't been delivered and invoice yet?

At the moment I'm getting results for sales orders which have been completed but not open sales order.

regards,

Hamid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Call the transaction SQVI --> Create quick view --> Select Data source as 'Table' and input the value 'VBAKUK' in the field 'table/database view' --> select layout basis/layout ---> In the next screen select the fields VBAKUK-VBELN,VBAKUK-ERDAT-VBAKUK-LFGSK & VBAKUK-FKSTK under the data source hierarchy and tick the appropriate check boxes such as 'list fields' & 'selection fields' --> Click execute --> You'll be directed to the report, here select the overall delivery status as 'A'(Not yet processed) for getting the sale documents which have not been delivered and select the billing status as 'A" (Not yet processed) for getting the sale documents which have not been invoiced.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still added the other tables to get more details but VBAKUK helped getting the correct result.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use outer join, Check connections lines between tables and click on them to select outer join. As a result, SQVI will display sales completed and incompleted (in this case with and without deliveries and without invoices). This should be done from sales tables onwards (delivery, invoice).

Regards,

JM

sapmmgopal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using VA05 with Open Orders. Here you can find the SOs with Open Quantity.

Use VL06O for Delivery document details

Use VF04 to check the Billing Due list.

GopalK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't want to pull multiple reports. I just want to build a single report.