cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C Tenant copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need help with following two items around C4C:

1. What are the restrictions of restoring one tenant with the restore point of another tenant? Meaning can we take a C4C prod tenant and restore it on C4C QA tenant. Basically C4C system refresh from Prod to QA.
  2. What are the restrictions, in hybrid mode, that would prevent us from connecting a tenant that has been loaded via one set of on prem-systems e.g ECC prod to another set of on-prem systems e.g QA ECC, where the name of the on-prem system needs to change on the C4C side?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santosh_chachadi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh

The restore point can be used only to restore the original tenant to a previous state. It cannot be used to restore to another tenant. More details on restore point characteristics are available on the Business Center WIKI -

https://wiki.sme.sap.com/wiki/display/OnDemandWiki/How+to+Request+a+Restore+Point.

Regards

Santosh

0 Kudos

Thanks, Santosh!!

j_bayrhammer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

where can I find a CopyGuide or something similar for all the functions within the tenant copy (like the correct solution profile, after works, ...)? Is there any official documentation or guide like for other sap systems?

Regards,

Julia

santosh_chachadi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Julia

Please refer to https://wiki.sme.sap.com/wiki/display/OnDemandWiki/Release+1308+and+higher. This should give you complete information on the various tenant provisioning scenarios.

Regards

Santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

On point one I'd like or Former Member to respond. 

One point 2 - you can certainly do that - considerations are:

* ID mapping for all the data - you can now download/upload ID mapping, but you'll need to chang it it goes to a system with different data

* The tenant ID in C4C is in all the ALE settings in ERP, so you'll need to adjust that - also, any tables that my have this

There are others, but those are the biggest two.  

-ginger