cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Transfer PLD total quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to add total quantity to the standard Batch report PLD at BTN3 level for inventory transfer. We are using colsum() for a column that is in the repetitive column. However, It is not adding the total quantity it is only adding partial quantity. Any advise?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this solution:

1. Create new header level at inventory transfer to get total quantity.

2. Run below FMS and assign this query above UDF field.

SELECT SUM(T1.[Quantity]) FROM OWTR T0  INNER JOIN WTR1 T1 ON T0.[DocEntry] = T1.[DocEntry] WHERE T0.Docentry = $[OWTR.Docentry]

3. Edit PLD to get UDF field to get total quantity.

Over all view:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

Thanks, for the creative solution. This works great I just tested and will be able to use it for similar problems in the future.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

write a crystal report to do this, it should be much faster even u start from scratch.

SAP didnt give u a CR version of inventory transfer is because it is too simple. Every one with some CR knowledge could finish this within 2 hours including format adjustment.

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank problem is we do have a crystal report however the tokens are not working correctly in grabbing the docentry for inventory transfer. We have had consultants look at this even they can't figure out why.

I went with the PLD because of this issue. And now a simple ColSum() will not work.

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am pretty sure your consultant made mistakes. Upload ur crystal report here. It is easy to figure out.

Frank