Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Diagnostic Agents unassigned

former_member246431
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Morning,

since the day before yesterday we have major problems with our Diagnostic Manager environment.

All Agents unassigned itself and disappeared from the Agent Administration and are now shown as offline.

On OS they are running. But in the work logs i found following error, wich appears every minute in every Agent-Log (dev_smdagent):

J Fri Oct 23 07:34:03 2015

38933 J     :    [139808247150336]   07:34:03    ***Warning: Thread.stop(): Thread.stop() called using java.lang.ThreadDeath in com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.      close()V:264

We changed nothing in the Solution Manager 7.1, user SMD_AGT is all right und properly configured.

The only thing was, that our SLD was offline for two days, due to an Oracle 12 Upgrade.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Martina_Gállego
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

I had a similar issue some days ago and the solution was restarting de Solution Manager Java.

After restarting, the Diagnostic Agets got online all again.

Hope this helps you.

Best regards,

Martina

former_member246431
Participant
0 Kudos

Damn it ! it worked. What a simple solution. Thanks.

Martina_Gállego
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm happy to know that your problem is resolved!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhargav_bhatt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to register the Agent again.

check this thread,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3699681

Regards

Bhargav Bhatt

former_member246431
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried to assign the DA in Solution Manager (Managed Systems Configuration) to the host. But its not possible. All DA's are shown as offline. SLD data is available.

I also reconfigured the DA's SLD connection and SM connection with the smdsetup.sh script but nothing changed.

Did you mean that with Register ?

Thanks

Regards

Lukas Mueller

bhargav_bhatt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas

Try this,

Diagnostics Agents - SAP Solution Manager Setup - SCN Wiki

Regards

Bhargav Bhatt