cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Placing Local Member in Row Axis with Multiple dimensions on Row Axis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 3 dimensions in Row like Account, Audit Trail and Flow. Time in Column Axis.

I have added few accounts and based on the Audit Trail and Flow combination I got the correct values in the Report.

Created a Local member by adding few columns and attached the Local Member using Member Combination Function.

I am expecting the Local Member attached to first Dimension(as per Yellow colour) and not to the last combination of Dimension(Orange).

I have tried to attach the Local Member to Member, but as the Local member is combination of more than one Dimension in Row, Local Member is not appearing.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry. but "I am expecting the Local Member attached to first Dimension(as per Yellow colour) and not to the last combination of Dimension(Orange)." = not clear....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

I want the Local member description to appear P1345 Amortization - IFRS --> ACCOUNT column

and not under END - Period End Closing --> FLOW column.

I will be hiding the column Audit Trail and Flow in the report.

If my Local Member description appear in the Flow column, when I hide the Flow column Local Member Description also in hide mode.

So I want the Local Member description to appear in the Account Dimension Column.

Thanks.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use another local member in column axis to show Account description and if empty - Flow description. Hide all columns - Account, Audit_Trail and Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thanks, nice idea.

Answers (0)