Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Sales Order in C4C with plant field (WERKS) integrated with ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  everyone.

In Cloud for customer we don't have the plant information

is there any standard way to have this field in c4c?

how could be the right way to have  this field available from cloud for customer sales order creation and replicated in ECC.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200026
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ivan,

In C4C, plant information is not available, the possible solution can be to introduce a custom field in Sales orders and also in Material and have custom integration to ERP.

Regards,

Bejoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bejoy!

thanks for your response.

do you know wich is the idoc that the sales order replication uses ?

thanks

0 Kudos

Hello Ivan,

You could extend the product master data and the same field can be seen in sales order item, using the extension scenarios.

regards,

Swarna

former_member200026
Contributor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abreuleandro
Participant
0 Kudos

Bejoy, the link above does not work anymore. Is there a reference to a SAP KB Note? Could you check the reference and post it again, please?

I have the exacltly same scenario here for integrate the plant for the item in sales quote on C4C.

PS. I know this blog post is from 5 years ago, but... If you can, please help me out here.

Best regards,

Leandro.

AbinashNanda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Leandro,

You can use the report Load or Resend Org hierarchy (from Area menu COD_INT_MENU) to replicate plant from ECC to C4C.

Best regards, Abinash

mgbernardo
Participant

Hi abreuleandro1 ,

Check this document: New Features in SAP Cloud for Customer

There you can check interesting information about plants on C4C and the ways to replicate them from an ECC (idoc) or S4HANA (webservice) environment.

Regards