Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO - Qty changed directly in Delivery document

former_member235471
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please provide your inputs in fixing the below issue. Here is the steps followed by the user:

• Stock transport order (UB) created with 9 EA
  • Delivery created through VL10B for 9 EA.
  • PGI done in VL02 tcode which created a GI Material document with 9 EA (641 mvt in background).

Now business requested to stock transport 10 EA instead of 9 EA. So user did the below steps:

• Amended the Qty from 9 EA to 10 EA in the Stock transport order
  • In VL02, user changed the Delivery Qty from 9 EA to 10 EA directly by clicking F7 Button
  • In MB01, the Goods receipt is done against the Stock transport order using 101 movement. The Qty defaulted here is 9 EA

Since the Delivery Qty does not match with PGI or GR Qty, user did the below steps

• In MBST, user cancelled the GR document (9 EA)
  • In VL09, user tried to reverse the PGI document (9 EA), But system gives message Message no. VB610 (No data available for these selection criteria)
  • User tried to change the Qty back to 9 EA in Delivery document in VL02. And system gives the message Message no. VL019 (Picked quantity is larger than the quantity to be delivered)
  • The status in Delivery document is B-Being process(VBUP-WBSTA), B-Partially completed (VBUK-WBSTK)

Please help in clearing this document and fix the issue.

Thanks,

Baskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I replicate your scenario but the system allowed me to change the quantity in VL02 after I cancelled the 101 material document. In the whole process, the picked quantity was not changed after the PGI, could you check what is the value of picked and delivery quantity. If the value is higher than the delivery quantity then check the over-delivery settings in 0VLP.

Answers (0)