STO - Qty changed directly in Delivery document
Please provide your inputs in fixing the below issue. Here is the steps followed by the user:
- Stock transport order (UB) created with 9 EA
- Delivery created through VL10B for 9 EA.
- PGI done in VL02 tcode which created a GI Material document with 9 EA (641 mvt in background).
Now business requested to stock transport 10 EA instead of 9 EA. So user did the below steps:
- Amended the Qty from 9 EA to 10 EA in the Stock transport order
- In VL02, user changed the Delivery Qty from 9 EA to 10 EA directly by clicking F7 Button
- In MB01, the Goods receipt is done against the Stock transport order using 101 movement. The Qty defaulted here is 9 EA
Since the Delivery Qty does not match with PGI or GR Qty, user did the below steps
- In MBST, user cancelled the GR document (9 EA)
- In VL09, user tried to reverse the PGI document (9 EA), But system gives message Message no. VB610 (No data available for these selection criteria)
- User tried to change the Qty back to 9 EA in Delivery document in VL02. And system gives the message Message no. VL019 (Picked quantity is larger than the quantity to be delivered)
- The status in Delivery document is B-Being process(VBUP-WBSTA), B-Partially completed (VBUK-WBSTK)
Please help in clearing this document and fix the issue.