cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Purchase Order - Erroneous Freight Charges on PO - How to stop pulling from previous POs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Freight conditions and their costs are into subsequent POs.  How can I stop this from happening? 

Example:

I create PO 45xxx123 for material 1000 from vendor 12345.  At this point there are no freight charges pulling into the freight conditions (the InfoUpdate flag on the material tab in the PO is not checked). 

Then freight in manually entered into the freight conditions...let's say $1000 into ZFRT.  PO is then saved.

The next PO for the same material & vendor combination will now pull the $1,000 ZFRT cost into this new PO.  Why? 

Also, I have tested entering multiple freight conditions and their corresponding freight costs into the original PO...they all get pulled into any subsequent POs. 

I checked the PIR freight conditions...those are $0.  The freight costs can be zeroed out...but I need to find a solution to stop the freight charges from populating based on previous POs. 

Thanks for you help with this!

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is the standard behavior, if you don't want the system to copy the condition from the last PO then call the transaction Su3 and check the parameter value which assigned to the Get/set Parameter id 'EVO'. Then, call the transaction OMFI, select the parameter value and click details. Here you'll find three options such as i) Always copying condition from the last PO ii) Not if price entered manually iii) Don't copy.  By default, the always copy is selected. If you select the option 'don't copy' then the conditions won't copy from the last PO. Kindly test in your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rosh,

Thank you for you reply!

I added Parameter ID 'EVO' (Parameter Value is blank) to my User Profile...but in OMFI I cannot find the parameter value.  I have 2 choices in OMFI...01-Default values for group 1 and 02-Default values for group 2...drilling into either I can't find the parameter value to select the options you are describing. 

Please let me know how I can pull up the parameter value in OMFI. 

Thanks!

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create one as per your requirement, then assign the parameter say 03 in your user profile ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do see the "New Entries" option in OMFI...but I am not clear yet how that ties into setting up the 'EVO' parameter in my user profile. 

Could you please provide step by step instructions on how to maintain the parameter in OMFI?

Thanks!

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

e.g. Select 02 .. click details button .. under price adoption .. select radio indicator Do not Copy.. you can create new one  by copying the existing if you have proper roles and authorizations ...then make the required changes

This Config change so you may to transport this config to production as well as assign the required parameter to users whom you want to control.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

come on, this is not that difficult to identify the the key which is defined in OMFI will be the value that you have to maintain for EVO in SU3

If you would go the IMG path instead of using transaction names, then you could find the documentation right in front of the IMG task that exactly explains it.

Refuse learning those IMG transactions, better get used to the IMG structure and open the docu before doing customizing.

You can also find documents in SCN that explain it with pictures :