MS BPC Wizard - There are no application set available
Greetings. I am trying to install Microsoft BPC 7.5 in SQL 2008 database in windows 2003 R2 server. Let me explain the list of actions performed.
- Installed Windows 2003 Server with hotfix
- Installed IIS and other required windows software required for BPC as per installation guide
- Installed MS SQL 2008 with SP3
- Installed BPC 7.5 server successfully
- As a part of post installation i have performed/changed settings like changing SQL authentication to windows authentication, created ODBC data source, modified IIS directory service settings etc as described in the installation guide.
About the project, this is a migration project. From one windows server to another. So i had taken a backup of OLTP and OLAP databases from the old windows server and restored it to the SQL in the new windows server. Now the issue which i am facing, when i try to access the BPC application from the BPC wizard i get the below error. When i try to connect to BPC through osoft, it prompts for credential and when i give it the below error appears.
I have already installed AntiXSS software and placed in the dll file at BPC/webserv/web/bin. I am pretty sure that the credentials used it right in both the cases. Also from the SQL part, i have already added the user in the security tab of the analysis server. Can someone help me to fix these issues, i am quite new to this, so if you can explain me the steps it will be great full . Please let me know if you need more information on this. Thanks in advance.