cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality stock not included in Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a stituation  where in  the  MD04, the net planning does not count in the Quality stock.

I earlier checked the OPJJ - under PP checking rule, where "Include Quality Insp stock" is ticked.

also in OPPQ - only the stock in transfer is ticked.

Could you please let me know if there is any settings else where, the stock moved to Quality stock is also taken as available during Net requriement planning. Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

OPJJ is the availability check customizing and it is not relevant to MRP.

Generally, MRP considers the inspection lots as MRP elements instead of simply add the quality stock to the total stock. Do you see inspection lots on MD04?

Regards

Caetano Almeida

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In addition, if you are working with an HU-managed storage location, inspection lots are not displayed on transaction MD04. In this case, the quality inspection should be added to the total stock. If this is not happening on an HU-managed storage location, the following note should be implemented:

2023197 - MD04: Inspection stock missing from HU-managed storage loc. II

Regards

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Caetano,

My bad..i do see a Inspection lot created in md04, when stock is moved by 322 mvt, (as a inspection 08 is setup.)

I suppose this is it. Will further enquire if this is the issue. Will reopen if not. Thanks

Regards

Answers (0)