cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Leave Req: Triggering event for WS21500001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did all the config settings for leave workflow except for assigning triggering event to the standard WS21500001. What is the triggering event for this one? Appreciate if you can share the screenshot.

Thanks

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

you need to request leave and it ll pick the WF. You need to assign the correct rule group for the employee. check requesting a leave and thats a trigger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Sidharth. I did that and when a request is submitted, its approved automatically even though the config is set for 'Request Have to be Approved'. I don't see any workflow triggered from SWI1. No custom/BAdi though.

Thanks

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

if its approved automatically, then the employee is assigned to different rule group and absence which is autoapproved ie in V_t554s_web settings. Please check via ptarq your customisation as well, and see which rule group employee belongs

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have just one rule group. I checked PTARQ and it gives correct info.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you again check if there is a badi? without badi if

'Request Have to be Approved' if checked will lead to approval process. You see them in approved status? as you request? PTARQ> Transition table? ie View: PTREQ_STATUS_TRA if you made any changes here?