Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS9 action in HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA FM.

former_member223446
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a requirement to create multiple infotypes 01,14,16,27,310,105...but for IT0001 need  to use the action COP and for rest of them,I need to use action LIS9.

So I called the HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA FM twice in my program.calling the same twice ..immediately ..so when 2nd time calling the same FM,the first FM  data buffer  ..is not cleared..

hr_maintain_masterdata -?First call

hr_psbuffer_initialize

hr_manintan_masterdat- 2nd time...

when I was calling the same FM 2nd time...it won't go to the IT0014,it is going to the IT0001 screen again.

How clear the buffer of First FM call data...?

I have tired with hr_psbuffer_initilize,but it is not working for clear.Please suggest me...

Regards,

Kiran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member223446
Active Participant
0 Kudos

LIS9 action is not working in FMs HR_MAINTAIN_MASTER&HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION.

delimition is not possible with these two FMs,but we can achieve this by using action MOD in FM HR_INFOTYPE_OPEATION by passing current dates..so that we can delimit those dates..Technically it is change,not delimiting.

but as out come ...it shows that dates are delimited...means change the begda and endda.

Regards,
kiran

1 REPLY 1

former_member223446
Active Participant
0 Kudos

LIS9 action is not working in FMs HR_MAINTAIN_MASTER&HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION.

delimition is not possible with these two FMs,but we can achieve this by using action MOD in FM HR_INFOTYPE_OPEATION by passing current dates..so that we can delimit those dates..Technically it is change,not delimiting.

but as out come ...it shows that dates are delimited...means change the begda and endda.

Regards,
kiran