Purchase Order Repeat Output in mass
I am in need of assistance in determining the best way to re-issue output in mass for a purchase order. Please note the output has already been issued successfully and now we want to repeat the exact same output again across multiple POs - the count could be as high as 1000 purchase orders.
I understand that ME9F allows for repeat of output for a purchasing document following these steps:
1) Execute transaction ME9F
2) Specify the purchase documents within the document number field
3) Specify the Purchasing Organization
4) Specify the Application value EF - "Purchase Order"
5) Specify the message type for repeat output
6) Specify the Processing status of 1 - Successfully processed
8) Select Message Details
9) under the Output section select the message you want to re-issue output
10) Click Repeat output
We have zero appetite in repeating this process for 100s or even 1,000 Purchase orders and are thus looking to see if there is a standard solution to mass repeat output using a transaction where we just specify the Purchase Orders the message output type and click execute.
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide
Check the tcode - WE15 where you can use the 'Send Again' option for the selected PO's and the output type