Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Maintaining V_T511K - get warning message

Hi,

I am in need of advice from SAP-HR functional consultant/guru.

In V_T511K for constant 'CFCHK' there is a value of '8,00', and we need to change this to '7,00'. I can do this easily via SM30, the problem is i get a warning message:

My question is it okay to go ahead with this change? I don't want to break anything, but as it is a warning i don't think it is so serious, but then again i have no previous experience with V_T511K so i am posting here to get advice/reassurance etc.

All help greatly appreciated.

replied

That constant (CFCHK) was created by SAP and is not in the Customer Number Range.

In my system (Country code = 07), that constant exists only for Country code 15 with the description "Check on tax number IT0021" and the value of 1.00 .

Before changing such a constant (which is not recommended), you should research where it is used, document your findings and why you require to make a change to it, do the change in your development environment and make the appropriate tests afterwards before transporting the change to QAT (and eventually to PRD).

Note that if you change the value of that constant, you may need to change it again the next time you update your system (HRSP/Stacks) since SAP may overwrite it's value, and may decide to use it for other purposes.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question