Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

No connection CloudConnector

Hi all,

I have some problems with the CloudConnector. I tried a lot to resolve this problem, but I can't get it.

I want to get a connection from my SAP WebIDE to the on premise server. For this I've installed the CloudConnector on my PC. I've configured the CloudConnector and the destination in the SAP HANA Cockpit like other guys in my company.

When I go on the Access Control in the CloudConnector I see a green light in front of the mapping - so everything should be fine. But if I check this mapping I get the following error message:

#Error when checking local connectivity by sending HEAD request to http://xxxx.xxxx:80 --> java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect|

Also, I get no connection to the backend in the SAP WebIDE. When I want to create a new project and select a service url for the odata service I get the error message

Bad Gateway

Had anybody else this problem and could solve this?

Thank you in advance,

Bastian

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

10 minutes after my post, I got the solution. My VPN connection wasn't configured the right way. The corresponding port to the system was missing. After I got this, everything is working fine.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Bastian

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question