cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying blocks in web ui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

in SAP Solman system, for example there are two users A and B. A user can see 'SAP collaboration' block in web ui but B user can not see the SAP collaboration' block like below screenshot.                                                                                       

I ve checked parametres, roles, profiles etc. in 'su01' t code and all items are the same.

How can i solve this problem that was displaying 'SAP collaboration' block for B user?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Under user B go to Personalization ( pencil Icon) and press buttons "Reset to default" - "Save".

Regards, Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ve tried  your advice Diana but the pop-up is the same no changing something.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then user A & B might have different role config key or component usage. Chaeck that in Configure Page (nut key Icon).

Regards, Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you friends:) but there are not the assignment block which is sap collaboration for B user. But for A user he has it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Utku,

Are the corresponding roles for user A and user B the same?

If yes, I advise you to re-create user B as a copy of User A in transaction SU01:

Also, do not forget to include all authorization profiles and roles:

Try this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanhzar,

I ve already copied B-user from A user in su01. All parameters are the same.

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Utku,

You can achieve this by Personalize button in CRM WEB UI. And you can move required Assignment Blocks as your requirement from there.

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Utku,

While logged in with user B for that particular incident. Click on the pencil Icon on the right side and make sure SAP Collaboration is on the right under Displayed Assignment Blocks

Hope this helps

Regards

Aditya Khorana