Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Archivelink configuration with an external repository: filenames/types set to file.BIN

Hi all gurus,

I'm quite a newbie on the argument, maybe someone could help me figure out what's wrong in my configuration.

Shortly; we're connecting several backends to a common external repository which supports Archivelink.

To do so, I created an external repository by means of the OAC0 transaction, ARCHLINK type, using an HTTP registry and pointing to the connector (in this case we're using an ACSAP connector provided by IBM in order to store data on a Filenet IS system).

Everything seems to be fine, certificates have been exchanged, connections are fine.

The scenario is as follows: we want to store attachments to a specific inforecord type in this repository. In order to do so we created a ZXY inforecord type, configuring bindings with a certain busobject, and so on.

Now, we access CV01N to create an inforecord of type ZXY... and we are having the following issue: no matter what the filename is, or which MIMEType the file has: on the external repository, the created file has always name "file.BIN" and MIMEType "application/octet-stream".

As a consequence, entries in TOA01 have always the RESERVE field set to "BIN".

Probably we're missing some options in customizing; could anyone help us out to identify the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question