SAP DIR shortcut and logon issues SSO
I have following intended scenario:
- Create Document-Info-Record-Shortcut via CV03n and save to desktop (we do not run EasyDMS).
- Enhance shortcut with following properties:
- Transaction: CV03N DRAW-DOKNR= 10000000000001048;DRAW-DOKAR=ASI;DRAW-DOKTL=001;DRAW-DOKVR=01
- System: P15 SSO (SSO=Single Sign On)
- Client: 001
- User: *
- Employees click on shortcut
- DIR should be displayed
In fact it works like this (check attached pictures):
1. Click on shortcut
2. SAP popup appears stating that system "P15 SSO" can not be found in list. Confirm popup
3. SAP shorcut properties appears stating in field System "P15" (I assume it should be "P15 SSO"). Confirm popup.
4. A SAP-Logon-Pad appears including ERP-Logon screen with my credentials. Select client
5. DIR is displayed.
6. If you now open shortcut properties from desktop you can see that the field "System Description" contains "P15" and not the values entered in step
I suppose that the root cause deals with SAP-Logon-Pad, saplogon.ini file, Single-Sign-On,… but no idea how to make it run smooth.
Thanks so much,