Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP DIR shortcut and logon issues SSO

raceboard
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have following intended scenario:

1. Create Document-Info-Record-Shortcut via CV03n and save to desktop (we do not run EasyDMS).
  2. Enhance shortcut with following properties:
    1. Transaction:  CV03N DRAW-DOKNR= 10000000000001048;DRAW-DOKAR=ASI;DRAW-DOKTL=001;DRAW-DOKVR=01
    2. System: P15 SSO (SSO=Single Sign On)
    3. Client: 001
    4. User: *
    5. Password:
  3. Employees click on shortcut
  4. DIR should be displayed

In fact it works like this (check attached pictures):

1. Click on shortcut

2. SAP popup appears stating that system "P15 SSO" can not be found in list. Confirm popup

3. SAP shorcut properties appears stating in field System "P15" (I assume it should be "P15 SSO"). Confirm popup.

4. A SAP-Logon-Pad appears including ERP-Logon screen with my credentials. Select client

5. DIR is displayed.

6. If you now open shortcut properties from desktop you can see that the field "System Description" contains "P15" and not the values entered in step 

2.b.

I suppose that the root cause deals with SAP-Logon-Pad, saplogon.ini file, Single-Sign-On,… but no idea how to make it run smooth.

Any idea?

Thanks so much,

Achim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically the SSO will store the username and password with respect to clients, Since you are trying to open the shortcuts from the SAP GUI the SSO needs to have the required information of shortcuts as well.

I could suggest you that SSO (3rd party application) to have shortcuts details.

Corns: Once the SSO is used with shortcuts then you may login CV03N T code all time when logging in through SSO.

I think you may not have option to log in both (Shortcut and R3 Login)

I would suggest you that you can use R3 for SSO and use shortcuts directly.

Please let us know the result.

Rgds,

Nayeem.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Achim,

I ckecked your pictures and description and I think that it should work if you made it to get SAPGUI Logon Pad to directly open the P15 system without showing the logon screen. But therefore you need to maintain the SAPGUI settings to have a user and password maintained or you use another SSO product that allows you a logon without entering user and password.

In the system settings please check if the flag "Secure Network communication activate" is set in tab "Network".

Best regards,

Christoph