Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Roles and Users

Hi,

I have created multiple flavors and I want them to assign to different users. How can I do this?

E.g.  I have a flavor for Human Resource transaction and I want this flavor to be assigned as default to User1. So when he logs in the SAP Netweaver - he doesn' t see basic SAP screen, but the flavor instantly and then do his job from there.

I hope I explained it clearly, because I really nee someone wiser to explain it to me step by step.

Former Member
replied

Hi Diana,

please check if the user has the right to open the flavor. You find this by looking into PFCG -> <role> -> Change authorization data (look into the profile) and open the block for screen personas authorization. There you should find the authorization object "P_RUNTIME" with at least ACTVT = 01, Framework 01 and Application * so the user can see flavors he got assigned in every transaction. You can look this up here:

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100013158972014E

For which transaction did you define the flavor? Is it set up on SMEN so the user gets to see the flavor on logon or did you create it for a specific transaction? Then the user has to enter this transaction first to see the flavor. It is only set as default for the specific transaction, not in general after logon.

Regards,

Christoph

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question