cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI HTTP_AAE adapter sender channel multiple url combine to one url.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a .Net - PI - SAP scenario with a PI 7.3 system.  .Net will send HTTP request to PI, I using HTTP_AAE adapter in PI. Follwing SAP Help Doc i just created HTTP_AAE sender adapter and result url are wroking well.  But .Net team just only allowed to send multiple xml message via one url.

My quitions is how to combine multiple urls into one url in PI side ? is it possible ? since each url used for one PI mapping.

thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wenxing

If the different XML messages have different root element name, then you can consider designing all of them as multiple operations under 1 service interface. This way you just need to have one URL. On PI side when an XML message is received via the HTTP_AAE sender adapter, during receiver determination it will check the XML message root name against the service interface to determine which mapping to execute - it is all automatic.

Refer to my reply in the following thread. The scenario is slightly different (different system calling single URL) but the idea of a single endpoint is still valid.

Re: Multiple WS Receivers for synchronous request

Rgds

Eng Swee

0 Kudos

Thanks, it's wokring.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wenxing,

You could set some fields into the payload that they helps to determine a second scenario in the PI. I mean you have first scenario, with a list of fields inside to determine the second scenario, fields like the service interface or the business service. In this first scenario you can use the condition editor setting context objects in ID or try with dynamic configuration and the ASMA parameters.

Obviously, you should to use a dummys XSDs in the first scenario.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Thanks Vila.