cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order user status transfer ERP->CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

My client has a requirement to replicate changes of user status of order from ERP to CRM.

As is mentioned in note 905430 it is not supported by standard and if such functionality is needed, I should implement BAdI CRM_DATAEXCHG_BADI.

I have implemented this BAdI. According to documentation I should use method CRM_DATAEXCH_R3D_MBDOC_FILL for updating data that flows from ERP to CRM.

But here I have a problem: when I have debugged replication of status, I did not found in input parameters TI_BAPIMTCS and CT_BUS_TRANS_MSG data that user status has been changed in ERP.

Could anyone explain what should I do to transfer user status of order from ERP to CRM? Should I implement another BAdI in CRM or maybe BAdI on ERP side?

Best regards,

Viktor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Viktor,

Currently I do have same requirement for our client, after looking several post and finding, came to conclusion that need to implement BAdI CRM_DATAEXCHG_BADI method CRM_DATAEXCH_R3D_MBDOC_FILL, Get the User status from the ERP via Customise RFC update the CT_BUS_TRANS_MSG-STATUS for the Item user status and CT_BUS_TRANS_MSG-STATUS_H for the Header with the corresponding values, Structure of CT_BUS_TRANS_MSG-STATUS will be filled like :

is_status-guid = ls_orderadm_i-guid.

is_status-active = 'X'

is_status-kind = 'B'.

is_status-orderadm_h_guid = ls_orderadm_i-header.

is_status-task = '2'.

is_status-object_type = ls_orderadm_i-object_type.

APPEND is_status TO ct_bus_trans_msg-status.

"is_status-task = '2'.   "Insert

"is_status-task = '1'.    "Update

"is_status-task = '3'.     "Delete

May be it can help you!!

Answers (0)