cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the difference of B1iSN9.0 & B1if

Former Member
0 Kudos

What's the difference of B1iSN9.0 & B1if?

And I am aware of the fact that the integration components also are shipped with the B1 installation media, also I know we can download the individual B1iSN installation media "B1ISN90P_6-10011802.ZIP"

so, What's the difference of the two B1iSN installation media? and What's the difference between B1iSN9.0 and B1if?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim

I hope that you have access to SAP PartnerEdge. Here is a link to recorded session regarding integration solutions:

https://partneredge.sap.com/content/dam/partnerexperience/PSD%20Replays/2015/CW_14/13515_17506.zip

I think this is the most comprehensive explanation.

Kind regards,

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can’t log on to SAP Partner Edge website by my partner S-user.

I got my partner S-user in a partner consulting company several years ago, I have left that company and joined a new company which is a customer of SAP.

and I can't contact to my super administrator, so I am hoping someone in SAP can help to assign authorizations to my user profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a customer user account, how can I access your link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You probably can't. Description from this document:

Integration Framework of SAP Business One (B1iF)

provided with SAP Business One

SAP Business One Integration for SAP NetWeaver (B1iSN)

available as product to be installed in the headquarters with focus on subsidiary integration

Intercompany Integration Solution for SAP Business One (B1BC)

broad solution  based on the integration framework technology  with own pricing model

Integration Framework for SMEs

product with own pricing for stand-alone installation without any SAP Business  One involved

Kind regards,

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your information.

Now I know they focus on different integration scenario.

As you mentioned,  B1if solution for integration of SAP Business One with external data sources and the B1iSN solution for integration of subsidiary integration e.g. B12B1, B12ECC(I use B1-B1iSN-PI-ECC in our company)

However, I can see that we actually can do the same thing in both plateform. for example, I also can develop a B1 to External system scenario in B1iSN by using HTTP call, WebService call, etc. and also I can develop a B12B1 scenario in B1if.

You know, In a business real life, We need both integration solution.

so, I am confusing.... Which one should I go to? B1if or B1iSN or both?