Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during processing the Assets

former_member246345
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

When i run the S_ALR_87012026 depreciation report, i get the following messages in the error log:

- Message no. AB076:

Error occurred during processing of asset DMS 258100000022-0000

- Message no. AA617:

Acquisition value negative in area 01.

I've come across some similar discussions and commonly suggested solution was: Setting the indicator "Negative values allowed" for that asset in AS02. However when i check the related area for that asset, i see that setting the indicator is not allowed. What could be the reason for this?

Also could you please tell me if setting the indicator "Negs. Val allowed" will solve the problem or not?

Any other solution suggestions for this problem will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Kübra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

error AB 076 was introduced by this note below, check it to see if this may help you:

1002552 - Reporting: No information about incorrect assets

About error AA617, I found the following recent notes:

2098232    Error message AA 617 during settlement of asset under construction

2131593    Various errors when settling asset under construction

Hope you find this helpful.

Cristiano

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kubra,

This is because after depreciation calculation the NBV asset will be go negative, due to this it is showing error. You can change select the check box negative values for the dep.area for the asset by AS02.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member246345
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Thank you for your reply. I've checked the dep. area in AS02 for that asset, but it's unchangeable. System does not allow the user to check the negative values. Do you know the reason for this and how could i make  the area changeable?

Best regards,

Kübra

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kubra,

Check the asset has deactivated? If no then check the field status of the field negative values in the dep.area screen layout. If there is no check box selected for the main asset/sub asset, then it wont be modified.

Regards,

Mukthar

aman_goel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kubra,

Please check below settings for your depreciation area.

Transaction code - OADB

Change to All Values Allowed and it should resolve the issue.

Best Regards

Aman Goel

former_member246345
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Thank you for your reply.

Should i change only the Acquisition value? Also could you please tell me what kind of consequences would occur after the change?

Best regards,

Kübra

aman_goel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kubera

For now since you are facing issue for acquisition value, I would recommend to change only for acquisition value. You can carry out a testing and check if its required for others as well.

Thanks, Aman

former_member246345
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you, Aman.

There is one more thing i'd like to ask you:

For that asset i've mentioned above, the area that the "Neg. Val. allowed" indicator located is unchangeable. Whereas for some other assets the area is changeable and the system allows the user to set the indicator. Could you explain why?

Best regards,

Kübra

aman_goel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kubera,

Please check the field status of the field 'Negative Values' maintained in the screen layout rules for the depreciation area.

Check the assignment of screen layout rule to particular depreciation area using t code OAYZ.

Check the screen layout rules using t code AO21. Check whether the field 'Negative Values' is supressed or optional.

Best Regards

Aman Goel

former_member246345
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Negative values seems to be optional in AO21

OAYZ:

What do you suggest i should do?

Thank you and best regards,

Kübra