cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Error NetWeaver 7.4 SR2 with DB2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I would like to install the database instance for NW74 on my db Server. It runs Windows Server 2012 R2 and the IBM DB2 Installation has already been performed by the DB Admin.

During install, I get a message box with the following error:

"An error occurred while processing option <i>SAP NetWeaver 7.4 Support Release 2 > IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows > SAP Systems > Application Server Java > Distributed System > Database Instance( Last error reported by the step: TypeError: log_array has no properties (in script NW_Java_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind, line 37586: ???))"

Did anyone else have this error?

I've attached the last 160 lines of the logfile.

Thanks for help

Alexander

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

it seems you are using MCOD, please confirm. Out of experience it´s not the best approach to use MCOD with SAP, which documentation are you following ? have you checked Chapter 7.5

https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000881042012E

Regards,
Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Javier,

no, I am not doing MCOD. The databases for both systems are on the same server, but they have their own db instances.

It seems that the problem had to do with the DB2 configuration. I had the VM reset and installed db2 myself via the SWPM and then it worked.

Thanks,

Alexander

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Would you mind attaching the js_dump.log file?

Regards,

Hugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hugo,

sorry, I am not able to attach that file, becuase we have decided to reset the VM. We assume that this error is raised do to a false configuration of the database, which was already installed.

Today I will install the DB2 Database together with the DB Instance via the swpm.

I will keep you posted on the result!

Regards,

Alexander