former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team ,

We have two wage type which are maintain as follow :

wage type Name Infotype

2008 Deductions IT0014

3010 Payment IT0015

when we use 3010 wage type to pay something , it is still showing +ve in FI side while it should  be negative as company have to pay to employee. Can you suggest what will be the possible issue . Here I am attaching some screen shot for wage type characteristics plus posting characteristics for both

Thanks

Tarun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls send a screenshot of wage type 3010 posting characteristics.

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

By Posting characteristics, I mean the table v_t52ez for the wage type 3010.

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Please click on the details icon.

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, what I require is a screenshot of the wage type 3010 in V_t52EL.

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I need the table V_T52EL -Posting chracteristics.

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

You can see the + & - indicator against the 3010 wage type in this table. This controls whether positive amounts get posted as debits or credits. (Click on F1 and you will understand). So ask your FI consultants what the setting should be. Changing the + to - will reverse the impact but check with FI before doing this.

Also, if 3010 is a payment wage type, it should ideally be posted to an expense account. Here you are positing to balance sheet & vendor. I suggest you confirm this with FI as well.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are saying that WT3010 having the physical characteristics is paying to Employee. So it's a expense account posting.

Now if it should be posted expense account  with + sign.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As i have seen few systems where expenses they have shown in balance sheet account mean while they have adjusted those components by asigning some other components to expense account so they got right out put when it comes to final posting transaction it depends on the FI/CO consultants and business proces owners even though it is a expense to company they will adjust by assigning some other componenets, We have a similar kind of experience we asigned leave encashment component to Balance sheet account even though it is a expense to employer.

So what we have to do is get conclusion from FI/CO consultant and Busincess process owner.

Only thing we have to keep in mind is Debit and Credits balnce should be "0".

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope this is not first time you are using same component, If this is first time components are being used then check and adjust charcteristics else it leads to some other errors.

Try to get complete information from Business owner.

Regards

Venkatesh