cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nakisa Org Chart - Position Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've been navigating the Org Chart and I found that for certain positions the Function ID (Functional Area in SAP) comes as 00000000 and for others it has a particular value. The functional area is mapped to the HR Entity which in turn is mapped to Org Unit of the position. So the master data mapping is S->O, O->OR, OR->FN.

For example, for position A, the Position Information box displays the Function ID and Name (Functional Area) and for positions B it displays 00000000 next to the Function ID field. However, the HR Entities of the Org Units to which the positions belong have a Functional Area assigned to them in SAP.

I would like to know from where in SAP does the Position Information, particularly Function ID, gets pulled through when I select a position from the Nakisa Org Chart. Is there a particular mapping in SAP or Nakisa that needs to be created which will result in the Function ID being displayed for all positions. Where in the Admin Console for the Nakisa Org Chart can I check which details will be displayed in the Position Information box.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Best Regards,

Mayank Raj Pathak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the points above?  If so what were the results of those checks?

Regards,

Stephen.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manyak Raj Pathak.

Please don't forget to provide information about what you are using version wise as per - Welcome and Guidelines for Posting Discussions - Please Read Before Posting!

A few questions for you...

1. What exactly are you referring to when you say "Position information box"?  There are several things this could be potentially referencing - something on a details panel, a particular chart view, etc.
  2. Are you using the "Nakisa Org Chart" application or are you referring to some chart (in which case which one is it?) in another application (again, in which case which one is it)?  If so have any customisations been made to it as I don't believe "Function ID" is a standard field anywhere in the user displayed information.
  3. Have you referred to the feature checklist spreadsheet (version specific) for the application being used and checked the specific field mapping?

Regards,

Stephen.