SSP Transaction getting time out on Save
In Social Service Module we are saving SSP transaction. In this transaction there are around 550 Line items and in total CRMD_PARTNER table has around 1600 record for this transaction. On transaction save system is reading data from ADRV & ADRVP table for every business partner available in this transaction (i.e. happening from Standard SAP Code no customization done). But on transaction save it is performing lot of round trip to these table and at the end Web UI session get expired (i.e. 30 min) and transaction is not getting save.
Additional Details for reference
- In CRM_PARTNER table it has around 1600 record for this transaction. For these 1600 there 550 record which belong to employee responsible / Processed by business partner record at item level
- For these Employee responsible / processed by in CRMD_PARTNER there is data determined in field "ADDR_NR".
- If i refer table BUT020 for this employee responsible this Address number mapping is not available
- But in ADRC table this address number is available. Address available in this Address number table belong Business Partner which is in "BP Relationship i.e. IS Employee of" to this Employee business partner
- IN SM50 it show program "SAPLSZA0" is use to read data from these tables
- In ADRV table there are around 250K record exist for the address number which is determine in CRMD_PARTNER table for employee responsible / processed by business partner.
In ST22 it is giving dump with following message
Termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLSZA0" - in "READ_DB_ADDRESS_REFERENCE_V2". The main program was "SAPMHTTP ".
In the source code you have the termination point in line 1368 of the (Include) program "LSZA0F34".
Does anyone have any idea / solution for this issue so that i can successfully save this transaction.