cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Order -Teco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

There is one requirement that client want to check when they open the order(Time and date), Release the Order(Time and date) and do Technical Completion of Order(Time and date).

Is there any report or Is there any possibility that we can check the same on the maintenance Order screen.

Thanks

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vikas,

As described above, the REL/TECO/CLSD dates and times can be obtained from table JCDS. Note: there may be multiple records for REL/TECO/CLSD if you have reversed some of these statuses e.g.CLSD_>TECO->REL.

I'm assuming that by "open" the order, that you mean when the order was created. If so, then this data is also held in JCDS.

In JCDS:
- I0001 = Created (CRTD)

- I0002 = Released (REL)

- I0045 = Technically completed (TECO)

- I0046 = Closed (CLSD)

The link between order and statuses are AUFK-OBJNR --> JCDS-OBJNR

PeteA

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

What Mahesh alerts is IF you do not get any entries in JCDS table as explained in my previous post, it must be because the tick shown below (OIOE) against your Order type, is blank.

You must be knowing that this is a fundamental setting during Configuration, and you must be having this tick already. You may check the same.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

1. You have to activate change documents functionality in Maintenance Order. In OIOE you can activate change document.
  2. You can create a report using AUFK and JCDS tables. JCDS table is not updating without activating change document.

Regards,

Mahesh

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

You can not know the first one because opening an Order is not an event . For the events REL and TECO you can find out these change Date/Time etc using table JCDS.  Pass the Order OBJNR value to OBJNR field of JCDS table where you will get all information about the Status changes. You will get the OBJNR value of Order from AUFK table. In the output from JCDS table the statuses are in codes.  I0002 is for REL and I0045 is for TECO.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao