I am configuring a work schedule. Requirement is - 7 hr per
day, first week employee work on Mon, Tue & Thu, in second week employee
work on Mon, Tue, Thu & Friday.

To configure this WS I have created one PWS with two different
week, one week for three day (Mon, Tue & Thu) & another week for four
day (Mon, Tue, Thu & Friday).

Now my question is, when I create Work schedule rule what
value I have to put in for Weekly working hrs, Weekly work days ( as employee
work for 3 days in first week & 4 days in second week).

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally the WSR will have average daily. weekly or monthly hours, based on total annual hrs.  These fields, except daily average, are not used for any particular calculation.  The daily average hrs are used in some client sites, as I have seen, to calculate time off in lieu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Client generate biweekly salary. I have put the average value in the weekly hr's (24.5 hr's). In IT0008 capacity utilization level shows less then 100%. Can you tell me why its shows less than 100% & this will create any impact on payroll.  

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cap util % is based on the employee's per period hrs as compared to full time employment.  The employee will be paid as per the hourly rate and the actual hrs.  It should not reduce otherwise.

Part time working is common and the % would definitely be less than 100 for such cases. .

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

Have tried with below mentioned

Regards

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its purly business call. In this scenario we cant define exactly what is the weekly hours because the 1st  and 2nd week has different weekly hours.

You can check with your client and see whether you have any specific requirement based on this weekly working hours or monthly working hours.

For an example,If there is  any requirement that you need to fetch the over time based on weekly working hours and also monthly working hours in IT0007 will be defaulted in IT0008, this will be used as dividing parameter for factoring andover time rate calculation in payroll.

So consider this 2 things and assign the value according to the requirement if you cant not assign the actual value.