Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF W-2 in "Z fold" layout

alicia_robinson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello -

I was curious if anyone is using the PDF W-2 with the "Z fold" layout.  We are still using the old SAPSCRIPT format for printing those W-2's that we have to mail out, but we would like to start using the PDF form and finally put the SAPSCRIPT to rest.  I haven't been able to find anything that prints the PDF as a legal page length to allow us to use the "Z fold" layout.

Thanks! 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alicia_robinson
Participant
0 Kudos

Reaching out again to see if anyone uses a PDF "Z fold" layout instead of the SAPSCRIPT "Z fold".

Thanks!

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alicia,

Can you please clarify on "Zfold" how it has been created.

However, you can find page format under Header --> Basic Settings for W2 for SAPscript which I think is INCH6  and try using same as what is set-up for form HR_F_W2 for SAPscript  HR_F_W2 in SE71 transaction.

Thanks,

Ameet

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ameet,

The EZ Fold forms are available in Letter and Legal format, with equal folds or with eccentric fold.

A document is printed on such a form, and then passed through a piece of equipment that will fold it (along pre-scored lines) and pressure seal them.

Example: http://www.infoseal.com/tax.shtml

Hello Alicia,

We used EZ Fold forms to print the Remuneration Statement, but we were not able to convince SAP to enable us to print our T-4 forms (the Canadian equivalent to the W-2) on EZ Fold forms.  We would have had to make it happen on our own.

I remember seeing a thread on W-2 EZ Fold forms, but that was a few years ago and it was probably only a query on how to achieve what you want.  I tried to do a Google search using “ SAP W-2 ez-fold but could not find it.